(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will hold their Regular Council Meeting tonight, November 2nd at 7:00 pm.
Ahead of the meeting, at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council Chambers to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – October 19, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – November 2, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – November 2, 2021.
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-010, 3rd & Final Reading: Amending Water Meter Ordinance.
10) Consideration of Bid Award: Detective Vehicles.
11) Consideration of Bid Award: WWTP Heating Unit.
12) Consideration of EDGE Funding Agreement – CWC.
13) Executive Session – Real Estate.
14) Fiscal Quarterly Health Report.
Reports and Comments:
15) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
16) City Administrator’s Report.
17) Mayor’s Comments.
18) Executive Session – If Needed