County 10’s Morning Show with Jerrad and Charene take an in-depth look at Rocky Mountain craft beer.
In the first episode of their new feature, New Belgium Brewing Manager Justin Cross joins them to discuss all things new with northern Colorado beer and how COVID-19 has impacted the beer industry.
Justin also samples some of our local beers from Lander Brewing Company.
Beers we sample during this episode include
- Lander Brewing Company’s Jack Mormon Pale Ale
- New Belgium’s Fruit Smash
- Lander Brewing Company’s Half Tank Hefeweizen
- Odell’s Solarized Double IPA
- Lander Brewing Company’s Rock Chuck Rye