Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for Justus Jacobs and his team at State Farm may be the career for you! We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, etc.
- Providing scheduling support by booking appointments with clients and service agents.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- 401K option
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
To learn more about Justus Jacobs and his team at State Farm, click here.
*This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
**State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Ready to apply? Please submit your resume and interest to Justus Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org