Bailey Enterprises seeking Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Start your new career with Bailey Enterprises today.
Bailey Enterprises is constantly on the lookout for friendly, hard-working individuals to grow our workforce.
When you join the Bailey Family there are:
Flexible Work Schedules
On-site Training & Assistance
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. offers opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel. We are currently seeking applications for an Automotive Technician/Mechanic.
• Inspects and tests vehicles, completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, and replacing filters
• Maintains vehicle functional condition by conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components, repairing body damage
• Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting drive tests, adjusting controls and systems
• Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
• Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs
• Opportunities for knowledge expansion.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies
Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting, High energy level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Self motivated and independent, Safety Management, Problem solving, Dealing with complexity, Analyzing information
• Must pass all required drug tests
Drop off your application with Human Resources at 818 South Federal Blvd., Riverton, WY 82501.
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.