Bailey Enterprises seeking Tire Technician, Mechanic, Retail Clerk
Start your new career with Bailey Enterprises today.
Bailey Enterprises is constantly on the lookout for friendly, hard-working individuals to grow our workforce.
When you join the Bailey Family there are:
- Benefits Available
- Flexible Work Schedules
- On-site Training & Assistance
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. offers opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and benefits for individuals who want a career with a great company that maintains a family feel.
We are currently seeking applications for:
- Inspects and tests vehicles, completing preventive maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, and replacing filters
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by conducting inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components, repairing body damage
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting drive tests, adjusting controls and systems
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, calling for repairs
- Opportunities for knowledge expansion.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lifting, High energy level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Self motivated and independent, Safety Management, Problem solving, Dealing with complexity, Analyzing information
- Must pass all required drug tests
- Install, balance and rotate tires
- Stud tires for snow, repair run-flat tires, retread worn off-road tires or complete other specialty tire work
- Identify and inflate tires to proper size
- Remount wheels onto vehicles; raise vehicle using hydraulic jacks, locate punctures in tubeless tires and reassemble tires onto wheels
- Replace valve stems and remove puncturing objects
- Test experimental and sample production tires to determine strength, cause of failure and wear ability
Skills and Qualifications:
- A solid technical understanding of tire repair and be able to maintain and repair equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in the basic use of computers
- Work independently with little supervision, be detail oriented and manage time well
- Strong troubleshooting, listening and critical thinking skills
- Manuel dexterity and control precision
- Lift heavy equipment and operate machinery safely
- Complete extensive physical labor in all weather conditions
Retail Sales Clerk/Pit Stop Travel Centers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Stock shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales
- Stamp, mark, or tag price on merchandise
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer
- Answer customer’s questions
- Accept payment and make change
- Wrap or bag merchandise for customers
- Keep showroom clean and orderly
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to speak effectively with customers
- Ability to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions
- Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions
Ready to join the Bailey Family? Please fill out the following application.
Drop off your application with Human Resources at 818 South Federal Blvd., Riverton, WY 82501.
Bailey Enterprises, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.