(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for a regular meeting on Tuesday, August 3rd, 7:00 PM, at the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet to consider bills to be paid, at 6:45 PM.
Both of these meetings are open to the public, and can be streamed on the town YouTube channel.
The full agenda is below:
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – July 20, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – July 20, 2021 Executive Session.
• Approval of the Minutes – August 3, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – August 3, 2021.
• Replat of Lots 4, 5, & 6, Block 11, Woodridge Estates, Petitioners: Eileen & William Owens, Tony & Cheryl Crippen, & Judy & Carey Powell.
• Open Container Permit Application: Lander Medical Clinic, Annual Office Party, Sunset Park, August 20, 2021, 2:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-009, 3rd & Final Reading: Light Manufacturing, Commercial Zoned Property.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-011, 2nd Reading: Cruelty to Animals.
11) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-012, 2nd Reading: Animal Control.
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-013, 2nd Reading: Animal Ownership.
13) Bid Awards:
a) Police SUV
b) Airport Work Truck
c) (2) 55 Series Cab & Chassis
d) Collection & Distribution/Sanitation Truck
14) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-015, 1st Reading: Council Concurrence of Senior Staff Employment Practices.
Reports and Comments:
15) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
16) City Administrator’s Report.
17) Mayor’s Comments.
18) Executive Session – if needed.