Are you registered yet? Fast and Furriest is coming soon!
Have you registered for the Fast and Furriest 5k/1k yet? If you didn’t already know how fantastic this is, here are some extra reasons why you should get registered now.
Top 10 reasons to run with your dog:
- Your dog will help you meet new people. (wink, wink…love connection?)
- Running is supposed to be fun! How could it get anymore fun than running with your pooch?
- Dogs are expert motivators. You know, like when they get you up at 5 am to go outside to pee.
- Your dog is the ultimate bodyguard. Not that you’ll need protection at the race, Amy will be there for that.
- A tired dog is a good dog. Your pooch will sleep through the night and so will your kid!
- Dogs don’t complain. Not sure if this is true. I’ve heard some dogs whine pretty hard, but not when they’re having fun!
- Dogs enjoy running as much as we do. This is where a leash comes in handy because dogs enjoy running faster than us!
- Dogs don’t care about your race time or place. They just want to run.
- Your dog won’t back out due to a scheduling conflict. You should still bring your friend, but if they can’t make it you’ll still have your pooch.
- Why not? You love your pooch and this is just another activity to enjoy together.
Source – www.active.com
Fast and Furriest is happening on Saturday, June 1st. Early registration ends on May 25th. Register today to ensure you get your super cool t-shirt! Why wait?