As a reminder, the City of Riverton offices remain closed to the public until further notice. The City Council meetings are live-streamed to the City of Riverton YouTube channel found here.
Regular Council Meeting – Tuesday, April 7, 2020, at 7:00 pm
“Excellence in Service to the Rendezvous City”
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Rebecca Schatza
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Tim Hancock
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – March 16, 2020 Emergency Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – March 17, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – April 7, 2020 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – April 7, 2020.
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of March 2020.
9) The Riverton Local Food Hub: Fee Waiver.
10) Airport Lease Agreement: Vending Machines.
11) Bid Award: Riverton Water Supply Project.
12) Public Hearing & Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-001, 1st Reading: Excessive Acceleration.
13) WYDOT Agreement: Relocation of Utility Box.
14) Consideration of Resolution No. 1413: Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) Grant Application – Street
15) COVID-19: Impact Update.
Reports and Comments:
16) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
17) City Administrator’s Report.
18) Mayor’s Comments.
19) Executive Session – If needed.
The complete meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be read here: 04-07-20 Regular Council Meeting Packet