(Riverton, WY)– The Riverton City Council will convene for their regular meeting on Tuesday, April 20, at 7:00 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the meeting, at 6:45 pm, the Finance Committee will meet in the same location to consider bills to be paid. This meeting is also open to the public.
The meeting can be attended in person or watched live via theCity’s YouTube Channel. Below is the current agenda for the evening.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Roll call: Ward I: Kyle Larson, Vacant. Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury. Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum.
6) Approval of the Agenda.
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – April 6, 2021 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – April 13, 2021 Work Session.
• Approval of the Minutes – April 20, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – April 20, 2021.
• Open Container Permit Application: Bar 10, Happy Days @ City Park, July 10, 2021, 10:00am – 10:00 pm.
• Plat: Buffalo Subdivision, Fremont County.
9) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-003, 2nd Reading: Annexation of Various Parcels to Riverton. Corporate Boundary.
10) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-004, 2nd Reading: Adoption of 2020 National Electric Code (NEC) – NFPA 70.
11) Waiver of Building & Permitting Fees for Riverton Medical District.
12) Airport Property Subdivision Discussion. Reports and Comments:
13) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
14) City Administrator’s Report.
15) Mayor’s Comments.
16) Executive Session – if needed.
The entire meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be viewed here.