(Lander, WY) – The Fremont County Commissioners convened on Tuesday, June 1st, for their regular meeting.
A main point of interest at the meeting was the ongoing ambulance service provider situation, which is starting to move toward a resolution. An agreement between Fremont County and Priority Ambulance, LLC (the legal entity name of Frontier Ambulance), was officially approved. The initial term for the service will be 5 years.
The Commissioners’ office has released the following news report from this meeting:
1. THE FY 2021-2022 FREMONT COUNTY RADIO EQUIPMENT LIST CONTRACT WITH COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. WAS APPROVED FOR AN ANNUAL AMOUNT OF $35,542.44.
2. THE GROUND AMBULANCE SERVICE PROVIDER AGREEMENT WAS APPROVED BETWEEN FREMONT COUNTY AND PRIORITY AMBULANCE, LLC (LEGAL ENTITY NAME OF FRONTIER AMBULANCE) FOR AN INITIAL TERM OF FIVE YEARS.
3. THE BOARD APPROVED CHANGE ORDER NO. 2 WITH C C & G, INC. FOR THE HARRIS BRIDGE ROAD: STRUCTURE REPLACEMENT PROJECT, THAT ADJUSTS THE ESTIMATED BID QUANTITIES TO FINAL INSTALLED QUANTITIES FOR A DECREASE OF $3,003.13. CONTRACTOR’S APPLICATION FOR FINAL PAYMENT WAS SUBSEQUENTLY APPROVED FOR AN AMOUNT OF $2,649.77.
4. TWO NOTICE OF AWARDS WERE APPROVED FOR S & L INDUSTRIAL FOR THE FREMONT COUNTY ROAD DELINEATOR PROJECT IN THE AMOUNT OF $443,015.00 AND FREMONT COUNTY ROAD STRIPING PROJECT IN THE AMOUNT OF $195,333.37, WITH COMPLETION DATES FOR BOTH PROJECTS NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31, 2021.
5. LOT 2A, ELK VALLEY SUBDIVISION, LOTS 1, 2 AND 3 RE-PLAT, CORRECTIVE PLAT, WAS APPROVED IN THE SUBDIVISION LOCATED WEST OF LANDER ON THE BALDWIN CREEK ROAD EXTENSION JUST BEFORE THE SHOSHONE LAKE ROAD.