Our community is large and wildly diverse, which is at the same time our strength and our weakness. #Activate10 is a movement seeking to increase communication between individuals and organizations across Fremont County and to promote positive action in our communities.
There are so many needs in our community – and Fremont County always comes through to help our own. We know there are many needs out there, so if you represent a small-scale cause or charitable need – and meet the criteria below – we’d like to share your info through #activate10 on County 10. Your cause must be:
- Fremont County based
- Verifiable (charitable account set up at a bank, tax status, broad community knowledge, etc.).
- Small-scale: fundraisers for individuals/families, teams and clubs with specific needs, small community organizations, etc
If you believe you meet this criteria, send us info to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple people have reached out this week about these two fundraisers below, so if you can, help them out!
A Raffle for Baby Chandler Thoman
From the fundraiser’s Facebook Page: “Little miss Chandler couldn’t wait to be born and made her entrance into this world on June 20th, at only 26 weeks old, weighing in at 1.1 lbbs! She and her Momma were air lifted to Denver due to some medical complications a couple days before her delivery, and her parents will need to remain in Denver with her to help her grow until she is ready to leave.”
- A raffle has been set up by family and friends to help with expenses.
- All the information about prizes and how/where to buy tickets is on their Facebook Page
Riverton Junior Allstars Trip to San Jose for Regional Tournament
The Riverton Junior Allstar team won the Wyoming State Tournament and will be traveling to San Jose for the Regional Tournament. They need to raise $10,000 to pay for the trip so they can represent Wyoming!
- Follow the Riverton Little League Facebook Page for details on fundraisers
- Donate directly at this link.