Fagnant, Lewis & Brinda P.C. is a full -service accounting firm located in Lander. We are growing and thus need a bookkeeper to join our team. The successful candidate will be comfortable with a high level of client interaction, possess excellent client service skills, and work well in a team environment.
This person will be responsible for the following:
• Training clients in payroll processing, general bookkeeping duties and QuickBooks
• Maintaining accounting records in QuickBooks
• Processing payroll including new hire reporting, employee set-up and government filings
• IRS communications on behalf of clients
• Sales/use tax reporting
• Accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, and recording of journal entries
The ideal candidate must:
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Be organized and able to work with minimal supervision
• Possess strong computer skills (QuickBooks, Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Word preferred)
• Be able to plan and multi-task well
• Have a professional appearance
A minimum of five years related work experience is preferred. A bookkeeping test will be administered to measure applicants’ understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
If you are interested, please submit a resume and cover letter by close of business on Friday, May 3rd to Annette Wolfe at Fagnant, Lewis & Brinda, PC, 185 S 5th St, Lander, WY 82520 or email@example.com. No phone calls please.