3 ways to save money with a Primary Care Physician
Between random visits with a doctor and expensive trips to the ER during a scare, your family’s healthcare can seem a bit fragmented.
That’s because it is! If your family doesn’t have a Primary Care Physician (PCP) established, who do you rely on to know all about your family’s health history? Who do you call when you have a scare but aren’t sure it warrants an ER visit?
Finding a reliable Primary Care Doctor that you trust can be invaluable. This family doc should know the ins and outs of your family’s health history, making them better equipped to recommend treatment and preventative care. They are also available for non-urgent healthcare needs and management of chronic diseases.
Besides wasting time running through your health history yet again, working with your family’s Primary Care Physician can actually save you money in the long run!
Think About It
- Fewer Trips to the ER – This one’s a biggie. With a PCP looking out for you, they can often perform simple procedures at a fraction of the cost of an ER visit. If you have a medical emergency, call 911. Not sure? Just give your PCP a call!
- Long Term Savings – Check-ups and screenings aren’t a waste of time. These recommendations are in place for a very good reason: to catch symptoms early before they turn into something serious. They’re also a great time for the next on our list…
- Preventive and Education – Your PCP is there for you when you get sick, but ultimately their goal is to keep you and your family living long, healthy lives.
Are you ready to invest in building a rapport with a Primary Care Physician? Start with Wind River Clinic!
Their doctors provide compassionate, quality preventive and sick care. Their hours are convenient for you, with same day appointments often available to fit your busy schedule.
- Annual exams and screenings
- Chronic disease management: diabetes, asthma, heart and lung conditions
- Other non-urgent healthcare needs