(Riveton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for a regular meeting Tuesday, August 17th, 7:00 PM, in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Prior to the regular meeting, the Finance Committee will meet in the City Hall Council
Chambers at 6:45 PM to consider bills to be paid.
Both of these meetings are open to the public and can be livestreamed on the city’s YouTube channel.
The full agenda is below.
1) Call to order
2) Pledge of Allegiance
4) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Dean Peranteaux
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
5) Declaration of quorum
6) Approval of the Agenda
7) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments
8) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – August 3, 2021 Regular Council Meeting
• Approval of the Minutes – August 17, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – August 17, 2021
• Approval of the Municipal Court Report for the month of July 2021
9) EDGE Committee Appointment: Dave Jost, Alternate
10) Public Hearing & Consideration of Fireworks Permit Application: Riverton High School
11) Consideration of Agreement for Temporary Waiver of Riverton Municipal Code 13.20.210 for Property Located at 1220 E Monroe Ave
12) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-011, 3rd & Final Reading: Cruelty to Animals
13) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-012, 3rd & Final Reading: Animal Control
14) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-013, 3rd & Final Reading: Animal Ownership
15) Consideration of Lease Agreement: 307 Chariot/Cutter Racing
16) Consideration of Ordinance No. 21-015, 2nd Reading: Council Concurrence of Senior Staff Appointment Practices
17) Quarterly Fiscal Health Report
Reports and Comments:
18) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable
19) City Administrator’s Report
20) Mayor’s Comments
21) Executive Session – Personnel