(Riverton, WY) – The Riverton City Council will convene for their first regular council meeting of 2021 on Tuesday, January 5th. Joining them will be the two new Councilmembers, Kristy Salisbury and Lindsey Cox.
The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and can be attended in person or watched live via the City’s YouTube Channel.
Below is the current agenda for the evening. The meeting packet provided by the City of Riverton can be viewed here.
1) Call to order.
2) Pledge of Allegiance.
4) Introduction and Oath of Office for Newly Elected Officials: Kristy K. Salisbury & Lindsey Cox.
5) Roll call:
Ward I: Kyle Larson, Cory Rota
Ward II: Karla Borders, Kristy K. Salisbury
Ward III: Mike Bailey, Lindsey Cox
6) Declaration of quorum.
7) Approval of the Agenda.
8) Communication from the Floor – Citizen’s Comments.
9) Consent Agenda:
• Approval of the Minutes – December 15, 2020 Regular Council Meeting.
• Approval of the Minutes – January 5, 2021 Finance Committee Meeting.
• Approval of the Finance Committee Recommendations – January 5, 2021.
10) Leadership Ballots: Council President and Vice President.
11) City Council Committee Appointments.
12) Municipal Court Judge, Alternate Judge, and City Attorney Appointments.
13) Citizen Board Appointments: Community Engagement Committee, Construction Board of Appeals, FORCC, Riverton Rendezvous Committee, and Riverton Tree Board.
14) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-010, 3rd & Final Reading: Wind River Internet (WRI) Franchise Agreement.
15) Consideration of Ordinance No. 20-011, 3rd & Final Reading: Riverton Municipal Code (RMC) Update for Riverton Regional Airport Name Change.
16) Bid Award: Police Vehicles.
17) Inberg-Miller Contract Amendment: Cowboy Lane.
18) Consideration of Real Estate Listing Contract Addendum.
19) Resolution No. 1424: Designation of Official Depositories.
20) Resolution No. 1425: Designation of Legal Newspaper.
Reports and Comments:
21) Council Committee Reports and Council Members’ Roundtable.
22) City Administrator’s Report.
23) Mayor’s Comments.
24) Executive Session – If needed.