(Fremont County, WY) – There are so many things about the ’90s that we love to look back at and reminisce. So with that in mind, we are taking a trip down memory lane here in Fremont County. What are some things you remember loving as a kid in the ’90s?
- Loving the Scholastic Book Fair
- Renting movies at Jiffy Rental or Blockbuster
- Football games at the “Bowl” A.K.A Tonkin Stadium
- Eating at Judd’s Grubb
- Going to the Covered Wagon (now Pony Expresso) for Cheese Wheels (now you can find them at Dairyland)
- Playing Pogs at the playground
- Grocery shopping at IGA
- Hot Springs Trips to Thermopolis
- Starlite Lanes in Riverton
- Skating at the old Skatepark at City Park
What are some things you remember loving as a kid in the ’90s?