(Fremont Co., Wyo) – May 18 – 24 is National EMS Week. Come by and meet your local EMS professionals at our OPEN HOUSE.
- Eat a hot dog, tour the station and the equipment.
- Watch a “mock” accident with vehicle extrication, helicopter response and patient treatment.
- Riverton – Monday, May 19 from 4-8.
- Lander – Friday, May 23 from 4-8.
- Dubois – Saturday, May 24 from 4-8.
Call for more information 307-857-3669 or 307-850-7182. Print and post a flyer for your co-workers, by clicking here: fcems.
- Over 6,000 times a year Fremont County residents call for an FCEMS Ambulance.
- FCEMS staffs 5, 24 hour ambulances a day to cover over 9,000 square miles.
- FCEMS employs over 40 full time dedicated professional EMTs & Paramedics.
THIS IS A CAREER CHOICE
- FCEMS supports the First Responder Programs in Crowheart, Kinnear, Midvale, Hudson, Atlantic City, Jeffrey City, Shoshoni and Ethete.
- FCEMS has 14 ambulances stationed in 7 different county locations.
- FCEMS Managers have over 100 years combined experience in EMS.
Become a part of “EMS Nation”…
This ad is sponsored by Classic Lifeguard Air Medical, an FCEMS Partner in “saving lives”. Providing Search & Rescue; helicopter and airplane transportation; based in Riverton with affordable individual, family and group memberships. 800-444-9220 or classiclifeguard.com