(Riverton, Wyo) -
DATE OF OPENING: February 12, 2014
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: June 30, 2014
FROM: Jeremy J. Hernandez, Executive Vice President/Director
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
The position is fulltime. Primary duties include working in an office environment-assisting professional engineers, land surveyors, scientists, and support staff with various office-related and business marketing functions. Duties include performing routine administrative functions.
- Experience - Three to five years office experience, at least two of which as a project administrator/marketing working with little direct supervision and increasing responsibility.
- Education - Minimum education requirement includes 2 year degree in business or marketing or related field of study.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with compensation dependent upon relevant education, training, and experience.
- Benefits - Excellent benefit package available including vacation, holiday, and sick leave, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, long-term care, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), employer- matched 401(k).
A more complete Position Description is attached hereto and made a part of this Announcement. To complete our application process, applicants must submit an Application for Employment; the application may be submitted on-line at www.inberg-miller.com. A current resume, and transcripts of studies from college(s) attended, these may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the mail addressed to Wendi Steeds, Inberg-Miller Engineers, 124 East Main Street, Riverton, Wyoming 82501. If you have any questions regarding our application process, please contact Wendi Steeds at 307-856-8136 or via e-mail.
Inberg-Miller Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Each person, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran’s status, will receive equal consideration.
- The Project administrator will assist professional staff with all aspects of projects. This would require working through initial project proposal phase to project completion.
- Prepare correspondence, proposals, reports, invoices, and other documents as needed by professional staff.
- Assist Executive Vice President in day to day business marketing functions.
- Maintain files in current filing system.
- Support Office Manager and/or Project Managers with any other work assigned to ensure efficient workload flow.
- Assist other administrative staff in other offices in miscellaneous tasks, as needed.
TYPICAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND SKILLS ESSENTIAL TO THE POSITION:
- Must have organizational, communication, interpersonal, and intellectual skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate aptitude in Advanced Microsoft Office software abilities, with emphasis in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium, iView MediaPro 3, Office Visio Standard 2007, and Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, operating in the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to listen to, comprehend and apply information and instructions, either independently, or as part of a project team.
- Prepare proposals and promotional submissions.
- Work with outside suppliers as needed for design/development of promotional material.
- Recommend budget levels for promotional support materials and monitoring and/or controlling promotional expenditures.
- Recommend and oversee print media advertising such as telephone book listings, staff addition notices, etc.
- Process request for sponsorship of various events.
- Assist Human Resource department with advertising for job opening.
- Participate as required in the production of promotional materials.
- Maintaining supplies of promotional materials, such as brochures and give away items.
- Assist public relations organization in their communications effort.
- Participate in appropriate professional activities, and develop awareness of competitive activity.
- Ability to organize files and effectively retrieve data.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely, logical manner and exercise discretion and good judgment in accomplishing assigned tasks and goals.
- Ability to speak at public meetings • Ability to present Power Point or other related software presentations. Analyze marketing activities and recommend ways of generating new clients.
- Three to five years office experience, at least two of which as a project administrator/marketing working with little direct supervision and increasing responsibility.
- Minimum education requirement includes 2 year degree in business or marketing or related field of study.
- Advanced Microsoft Office software certifications and/or experience required.
- Ability to represent IME in a professional manner including, but not limited to, personal appearance and cleanliness, and communications techniques with clients, fellow employees and anyone with whom you come in contact at any time during working hours. Good judgment, consistent with acceptable business norms, should serve as a basis for the measurement of personal appearance and cleanliness. Extremes of any sort are unacceptable.
- Ability to achieve negative results on a drug test. Employment will be denied to anyone with a positive pre-employment screen according to our current Substance Abuse Policy.
- IME has implemented six types of drug and alcohol testing:
- Pre-employment (drug testing only)
- Reasonable suspicion
- IME has three drug and alcohol testing plans:
- IME’s Company Drug and Alcohol Testing Plan
- The Department of Transportation – Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (DOT-FMCSA) Plan
- The Department of Transportation – Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (DOT-PHMSA) Plan.
Depending upon the position for which an employee has been hired, the employee could be involved in more than one of these programs if the duties of the employee require him/her to perform “covered functions” associated with the regulations of the Department of Transportation in 49 CFR, Parts 40, 199, and 382.
- Ability to suspend the use of tobacco during working hours both in the IME’ workplace and vehicles, and that of our clients’.
- Ability and willingness to read, comprehend, and abide by our company policies.
- A valid driver’s license. A Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested and applicants with three moving violations within the last three years or a DWUI conviction within the last five years will be automatically deleted from further consideration for employment.
- After an offer of employment is made, continued employment is conditioned upon the results of a medical exam. The results of the medical exam must demonstrate the medical and physical capabilities to perform all of the demands of the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
SUPERVISION – RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work Type: Light, exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 1 to 5 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Climbing/Balancing: Climb inclines, ladders, and uneven surfaces. Balance required.
- Walking: Frequently.
- Stooping/Bending: Frequently.
- Stand/Sit: Stand/sit about 25/75 percent of job time.
- Reaching: Frequent reaching, overhead as well as horizontal.
- Vision: Corrected vision to 20/20 or adequate to perform essential functions.
- Color Vision: Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- Speech: Constantly express ideas by means of fluent English.
- Eye/Hand/Foot Coordination: Frequently use multi-line telephone system and basic office equipment.
- Manual Dexterity: Frequently operate office equipment.
ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Inside/Outside: Normally exposed to an office environment but may encounter occasional outside weather conditions.
- Cold/Heat: Moderate temperature controlled. • Wet/Dry: No indoor adverse weather conditions expected. • Noise/Vibrations: Regular exposure to office equipment and telephone noise. • Hazards: None anticipated. • Fumes/Dust/Odors: Exposure to normal office dust and odors.
MACHINES TOOLS, EQUIPMENT AND WORK AIDS USED
- Multi-Line Telephone System
- Binding Machine
- Personal Computer
- Calculator/Adding Machine
- Copy Machine
- Cellular Phone
- Fax Machine
- Manual Typewriter
- Postage Machine
- Company Vehicles
- The above position description is intended to describe the duties of an Project Administrator in general terms and does not necessarily describe all of his/her duties.