(Lander, Wyo) - Central Wyoming’s premier accommodations can be found at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lander, Wyoming. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites is currently looking for a dedicated person for their Executive Housekeeper role.
Responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including guests rooms and public areas. Major responsibilities include ensuring guests are satisfied with hotel cleanliness, responding to guest needs, ensuring safety and security of rooms, maintaining inventory and cost controls, selecting, training, maintaining and managing a motivated and skilled work force. Establishing a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality and provide exemplary performance for the staff to follow.
- Maintains Brand cleanliness standards for both rooms and public areas and inspects them to ensure that standards are met.
- Responsible for department hiring and recruiting of all new personnel.
- Trains staff in all aspects of housekeeping, including guest service.
- Supervises all housekeeping and laundry personnel demonstrating high leadership skills, model behaviors and exemplary actions.
- Assists in administrating guest satisfaction inspection procedures and reports.
- Maintains key control and lost-and-found, and ensures staff is trained to follow correct procedures for both.
- Demonstrate knowledge of, adherence to, and enforcement of all company and brand standards.
- Manage inventory of guest supplies, cleaning supplies and linen.
- Plans work schedules and room assignments with minimum disruption to guests.
- Empowers hotel staff to deliver great guest service by encouraging responsiveness to guest needs.
- Counsel, in a timely manner, individual department members who are not performing adequately.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, co-workers and other departments.
- Meets or exceeds hotel guest satisfaction measures.
- Ensures hotel standards and services contribute to the delivery of consistent guest service.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Experience in hospitality housekeeping is a plus, but we will train the right person.
- Must be able to work a flexible and varied schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lead and supervise department.
This is a full time position, competitive based pay.
Apply in person or send a resume to: 1002 11th Street, Lander or via email to email@example.com