(Fremont Co., Wyo) – Fremont County BOCES is pleased to offer Re-certification classes for Substitutes/Paraprofessionals and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), as follows:
SUBSTITUTES/PARAPROFESSIONALS RE-CERTIFICATION CLASSES:
PTSB credits are being offered for Substitutes and Paraprofessionals. The following classes are being offered:
- CLASS #1: Teaching Strategies/Motivated Students March 14, 2014 8:30am-4:00pm (1/2 credit)
- CLASS #2: Dealing with Safety in the Classroom and Special Education March 24, 2014 8:30-4:00pm (1/2 credit)
- CLASS #3: Differentiation and the Brain March 31, 2014 8:30-4:00 (1/2 credit)
- Class #4: Classroom Management/Classroom Strategies April 3, 2014 8:30-4:00pm (1/2 Credit)
- Class #5: The Professionals Substitute/ Subject Related Activities April 24, 2014 8:30-4:00 (1/2 Credit)
Click here for the application.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANTS:
Train to provide the gift of direct care with this CNA course offering. Click here for the application.
For more information contact BOCES 856-2028 or www.fcboces.org
Class will be held at the BOCES building in Riverton, WY