(Lander, Wyo) - McKee, Marburger & Fagnant, PC is a full-service public accounting and financial consulting firm. We employ nearly thirty professionals in our offices in Lander and Pinedale. We are currently seeking an Information Technology Director to join our team. The IT Director is responsible for network administration, hardware/software installation and maintenance vendor relations, troubleshooting and IT project management. Other qualifications include:
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- Ability to think strategically, develop efficiencies and strengthen IT security for the firm and our clients.
- Must be highly ethical, trustworthy, professional, and committed.
- Must be responsive and flexible with good time management skills.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science or related field and a minimum of five years relevant work experience. Position requires some overtime and travel. Salary for this position will be determined by qualifications and experience. MM&F offers a competitive benefits package.
Please submit a resume and letter of interest to Sarah Sweeney, 185 S. 5th Street, Lander, WY 82520, or email to email@example.com.