(Riverton, Wyo) - Fremont County Group Homes, Inc. is currently seeking a professional, innovative and enthusiastic Executive Director to provide overall management and direction of the organization in accordance with our vision and mission.
A successful candidate will have a Masters’ degree in Social Work, Public Administration, or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in program development, fiscal and human resource management, and excellent communication skills. The Executive Director must be thoroughly committed to the mission of the Fremont County Group Homes.
Other qualifications include:
- Experience in grant writing, fundraising, public relations and marketing
- Experience in hiring, supervising and training staff
- Knowledge of the current challenges and opportunities relating to our mission
- Ability to be responsive to cultural differences
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships, foster teamwork, think strategically and develop new and unique ways to improve operations and create opportunities for the organization
- Must be able to pass a full DCI/FBI background check
Salary for this position will be determined by qualifications and experience.
Please submit a resume to Elissa Burleson, 11 Minter Lane, Riverton, Wyoming 82501, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14, 2014. Fremont County Group Homes, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.