(Lander, Wyo.) – Lander Fire Administrator Nick Hudson said substantial damage was done to an apartment on Pushroot Court Friday afternoon.

Hudson said the fire started after the resident left the stove on with combustibles sitting on top of the stove. The resident was not home when the fire broke out around 1:30 p.m.

He said the fire caused damage to the stove, kitchen countertops and cabinets. Hudson added that significant smoke damage also occurred throughout the apartment.

No one was injured, and he said firefighters were able to leave the scene after about an hour.

Read the initial report on the fire here.