(Firefighters stood-by on Main Street while their counter-parts investigated the smoke report. Joshua Scheer photo.)

(Lander, Wyo.) – A report of a possible structure fire at the Gannett Grill/Lander Bar Sunday evening was found to be unfounded.

Lander Fire Administrator Nick Hudson said after smoke was noticed coming from the loft portion of the business, the entire building was evacuated and emergency services called. The call came in at 5:45 p.m.┬áLander Volunteer Firefighters, along with Lander Police and Fremont County Sheriff’s Deputies, blocked a portion of the 100 block of Main Street for the call.

After searching for some time, firefighters determined that either a power outlet upstairs or bad compressor in one of the upstairs coolers was causing the smoke. There was no fire and no structural damage, Hudson reported.

Emergency personnel were on scene for some time as the source of the smoke was investigated.