Mandatory Evacuation ordered: Guests, staff, horses, furnishings, artwork are all being removed from the T-Cross Ranch in a variety of vehicles and trailers from friends, neighbors and other ranches in the upper country. (June Bonasera photo)
Burroughs Fire UPDATE
(Dubois, Wyo.) – Two ranches are now under mandatory evacuation notices as the result of the spreading Burroughs Fire north of Dubois. Here is the lastest evacuation information from the Wind River Ranger District of the Shoshone National Forest:
• T-Cross and Moose Willow Ranches are under mandatory evacuation.
• Horse Creek Campground is under mandatory evacuation.
• Double Cabin Campground is under voluntary evacuation.
• The Old Livingston Place is under pre-evacuation notice; residents are encouraged to be prepared and ready to leave.
• US Forest Service Roads 510 (Burroughs Creek Loop), 285 (Horse Creek Road) and 511 (Brent Creek Road) are closed.