(Lander, Wyo.) – The Lander Valley Education Foundation is seeking nominations for the 2013 class for the LVHS/FCVHS Hall of Fame. According to the Foundation, the purpose of the Hall of Fame is to publicly recognize and honor Lander alumni who have demonstrated distinction in professional achievement and/or significant contribution to society, as well as former educators who have made a significant contribution to the education and welfare of District students.
Community members (near and far) are invited to submit nominations in following 2 categories:
(1) Nominee must be a graduate of Fremont County Vocational High School or Lander Valley High School.
(2) Nominee must have graduated at least 15 years prior to nomination.
(3) A nominator’s letter and two other letters of support. One letter must be from a Lander Alumnus.
(1) Nominee must have been a former educator in FCSD#1.
(2) Must have been employed in either District for at least 10 years.
Recognition of inductees will include:
• Printed recognition in LVHS graduation program.
• Recognition and presentation of award at a Lander Valley Education Foundation reception.
• Names will be added to Lander Valley High School’s “Wall of Fame”.
• Photo and brief resume will be added to the Foundation’s website.
To nominate an alumnus or an educator, please contact Lisa Joynes, LVEF Executive Director, at 307.332.0319, or email landervalleyeducationfound@
The mission of the Lander Valley Education Foundation is to enhance teaching and learning opportunities for all students of Fremont County School District #1 by funding innovative and enriching programs and projects that encourage students to reach their highest potential. The LVEF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contribution may be tax-deductible